Circular No 33/2017-18 | OPEN DAY – Classes I to V
OPEN DAY – Classes I to V
Greetings from GBMS! We have completed the first term of the current academic year. We are eager to share and discuss the progress of your child with you. The details are as follows –
Day & Date : Saturday, 14th October 2017
Std : Classes I to V
Time : 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
We have allotted Parent Interaction Slots for smooth functioning.
|1 to 10||10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.|
|11 to 20||10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.|
|21 to 30||11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|31 onwards||11:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
Please Note :
- Students must accompany their parents for Open Day in Complete School uniform.
- At least one parent is expected to attend. Attendance of both parents will be highly appreciated.
- Please adhere strictly to the time slots. If time slots are clashing with that of your second child, please intimate the teacher by Wednesday, 11th October requesting a different slot in the school diary.
- Book Browsing for students by Creative Learning will be on 13th October in the fourth-floor corridors outside the library and Book Exhibition will be on 14th October in the School Hall. Students can purchase the books on the Open Day between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Sunrise School Uniforms will be putting up a stall for Adidas Shoes in the school from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Stocks are available for Shoe size no. 5 onwards for Rs. 1850/- Interested parents can avail this offer.
- As you are aware that this is a VIP Road there is NO PROVISION for PARKING near the school for private cars or two-wheelers. A sincere request to all parents to use the public transport to come to school on Open Day. Kindly extend your wholehearted cooperation in order to avoid traffic snarls and inconvenience to neighboring societies. Let us do our bit for the community and teach our children the same values.
- You can view the Report Card online on https://nexterp.in on Friday, 13th October 6:00 p.m. onwards. Use your Log in ID and Password to log in.
Open Day Seating Plan – Primary Section (I-V)
(Academic and Non-Academic Teachers)
|Class & Div.||Floor||Name of the Teacher||Subjects taught|
|Computer Lab.||Ground||Ms. V. More||ICT|
|Ms. S. Shaikh||ICT|
|I A||Ground||Ms. Ba. Shah||ENGLISH, EVS, G.K.|
|Ms. A. Gala||MAHEMATICS|
|IB||Ground||Ms. P. Shringi||MAHEMATICS, EVS, G.K.|
|Ms. D. Irani||ENGLISH|
|IC||Ground||Ms. Al. Diwan||ENGLISH, EVS, G.K.|
|Ms . P. Karekar||MAHEMATICS|
|IIA||1st||Ms. A. Roy||ENGLISH, EVS, G.K.|
|II B||1st||Ms. S. Phatarphekar||ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS, GK|
|II C||1st||Ms. Bh. Shah||ENGLISH, G.K., SOCIAL STUDIES|
|Ms. S. Kothari||MAHEMATICS, EVS|
|I D||1st||Ms. K. Harne||PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
|Mr. M. Hule||PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
|III A||1st||Ms. A. Ansari||EVS, SCIENCE, G.K.|
|III B||1st||Ms. S. Sharma||ENGLISH, SOCIAL STUDIES, G.K.|
|III C||1st||Ms. J. Fernandes||ENGLISH, EVS, G.K. SOCIAL STUDIES|
|Ms. S. Sheth||HINDI, SANSKRIT|
|IV A||2nd||Ms. R. Chaudhry||ENGLISH, G.K.|
|IVB||2nd||Ms. E. Shah||ENGLISH, G.K.|
|Ms. Y. Hussein||MATHEMATICS, GK|
|IV C||2nd||Ms. S. Machado||MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE|
|Ms. S. Adiwarekar||HINDI|
|V A||2nd||Ms. S. Aggarwal||ENGLISH, G.K.|
|V B||2nd||Ms. A. Dattani||EVS, SCIENCE, G.K.|
|Ms. S. Purkayastha||ENGLISH, SOCIAL STUDIES, G.K.|
|V C||2nd||Ms. P. Carneiro||MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE|
|Ms. M. Pawar||HINDI|
|Home Eco Room||2nd||Ms. K. Shukla||ART CRAFT/ FINE ART|
|Ms. M. Kayani||ART CRAFT/ APPLIED ART|
|Ms. S. Nalal||ART CRAFT/ HOME ECONOMICS|
|Music Room||2nd||Ms. S. Fernandes||WESTERN MUSIC|
|Ms. P. Pandit||HINDI VOCAL MUSIC|
|Sp. Educator’s Room||2nd||Ms. A. Parshurami||LIFE SKILLS|
|Ms. R. Shah||SPECIAL EDUCATOR|
|Library||4th||Ms. J. Pathare||MARATHI, SANSKRIT|