Circular No 30/2017-18 | OPEN DAY – Classes VI to X
OPEN DAY – Classes VI to X
Greetings from GBMS! We have completed the first term of the current academic year. We are eager to share and discuss the progress of your child with you. The details are as follows –
Day & Date : Saturday 14th October 2017
Std : Classes VI to VIII
Time : 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
We have allotted Parent Interaction Slots for smooth functioning.
|1 to 9||8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.|
|10 to 18||8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.|
|19 to 27||9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.|
|28 to 36||9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.|
|36 onwards||10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.|
Please Note :
- Students must accompany their parents for Open Day in Complete School uniform.
- At least one parent is expected to attend. Attendance of both parents will be highly appreciated.
- Please adhere strictly to the time slots. If time slots are clashing with that of your second child, please intimate the teacher by Wednesday 11th October requesting a different slot in the school diary.
- On Friday 13th October 2017 from 6:00 pm onwards you can view the report card Online on https://gbms.nexterp.in
- Papers will be shown to the parents on Open Day - Saturday 14th October 2017.
- Book browsing for students by Creative Learning will be on Friday 13th October 2017 in the fourth floor corridors outside the library. Students can purchase the books on the Open Day between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Sunrise School Uniforms will be putting up a stall for Adidas Shoes in the school from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Stocks are available for Shoe size no. 5 onwards for Rs, 1850/- Interested parents can avail this offer.
- As you are aware that this is a VIP Road there is NO PROVISION for PARKING near the school for private cars or two-wheelers. A sincere request to all parents to use the public transport to come to school on Open Day. Kindly extend your wholehearted cooperation in order to avoid traffic snarls and inconvenience to neighboring societies. Let us do our bit for the community and teach our children the same values.
Open Day Seating plan – Secondary Section (VI – X)
(Academic and Non-Academic Teachers)
|Class & Div.||Floor||Name of the teacher||Subjects taught|
|VI C||2nd||Ms. Swati Dwivedi||SS|
|VI A||3rd||Ms. Afreen Khan||MATH, SCIENCE|
|VI B||3rd||Ms. Sunita Pandey||HINDI, SANSKRIT|
|VII A||3rd||Ms. Nina Kumar||ENG|
|VII B||3rd||Ms. Manju Yadav||HINDI|
|VII C||3rd||Dr. Sarita Dube||HINDI, SANSKRIT|
|VIII A||3rd||Ms. Arlene Gonsalves||SCIENCE, CHEM|
|VIII B||3rd||Ms. Umaima Arsiwala||ENGLISH, SS|
|VIII C||3rd||Ms. Zainab Zatkal||SS|
|IX A||4th||Ms. Poonam Singh||HINDI|
|IX B||4th||Ms. Piya Bhattacharya||SCIENCE, PHY|
|IX C||4th||Ms. Pankti Mehta||SCIENCE, BIO|
|X A||6th||Ms. Madhu Wadke||MATH, PHY|
|X B||6th||Ms. Poonam Keshwani||ENG|
|X C||6th||Ms. Aradhana Dhar||ENG, HISTORY|
|Supervisors Room||3rd||Ms. Madhura Chaudhary||ECO, ELA|
|Ms. Vanita Shetty||MATHS, SCIENCE, BIO|
|XI A Science||4th||Mr. Arif Mir||PHY|
XI B Commerce
|4th||Ms. Khyati Dwarkadas||SS, HISTORY|
|Ms. Shraddha Modi||COUNSELOR, PSYCOLOGY|
|Biology Lab||4th||Ms. Rabbu Srivastava||MATHS, SCIENCE, CHEM|
|Library||4th||Ms. Parvathi K.||ENG|
|Ms. Aarti Bedekar||MARATHI|
|Ms. Jayashri Pathare||SANSKRIT|
|Physics Lab||4th||Mr. Shivdhar Yadav||SPORTS, PE|
|Ms. Aarti Ambekar||SPORTS, PE|
|Mr. D. J. Thangamani||COMPUTER, FIT|
Home Eco Room
|Ms. Kashmira Shukla||ART|
|Ms. Mahzbeen Kayani||APPLIED ART|
|Ms. Sarita Nanal||HOME SCIENCE|
|Music Room||2nd||Ms. Poonam Pandit||HINDI MUSIC|
|Ms. Soraya Fernandes||WESTERN MUSIC|
|Counselors Room||2nd||Ms. Alisha Parshurami||COUNSELOR|
|Ms. Richa Shah||SPECIAL EDUCATOR|
|Computer Lab||Ground Floor||Ms. Vrushali Patil||COMPUTER, FIT|