Grade 11 and 12 Admission 2018-19
Online Registration Forms are available to fill in from Wednesday 1st November 2017 from 10:00 hours (10:00 a.m.) to Friday 15th December 2017 till 10:00 hours (10:00 a.m.).
• Registration does not guarantee admission.
• Admission depends on the number of seats available.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes in the norms of admission subject to rules and regulations and the circumstances prevailing during the course of admission.
• Please fill in the Form carefully and completely providing all the details pertaining to the following:
a) The Student
b) The Father
c) The Mother
f) Area of Residence
• Documents for Uploading (Compulsory)
i ) Please Upload the Passport Size photograph of the student.
ii) Please upload the Records(Half-yearly report card/Bonafide Certificate) of the last School attended by the child.
Subject and Streams for Grade 11 & 12.
As per CBSE, a student has to select a minimum of five subjects. Against each stream, the compulsory subjects and optional subjects the provide school has been given in the following table. A student has to select one subject from Optional/Elective Subject from the given option against the stream that she/he is applying for.
|Streams and Groups||Compulsory Subjects||Optional/Elective subject|
|Science (Group 1)||English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Math, Physical Education|
|Science (Group 2)||English, Physics, Chemistry, Math||Computer Science (C++), Physical Education|
|Commerce||English, Economics, Accounts, Business Studies||Math, Entrepreneurship, Physical Education|
|Humanities||English, Economics, Psychology, History||Math, Physical Education, Entrepreneurship|
Kindly Check the status of your application after 15th December 2017 in case there is no intimation from the School
• No changes can be made once the Form is SUBMITTED.
• Registration would be Incomplete unless an Online Payment of Rs. 1000 + Taxes is made.
• On Submission, an Application Number and Form ID will be generated for the Follow-up in future.
• You are advised to take a Print Out of the form, which will be emailed to father's email id, for future reference.
The date of orientation will be intimated to the parents through an email or through a phone call.
For any technical query
7977 960 627 / 8108 881 100 / 9699 590 809